“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Gap

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Yes, I was gone for a long time –I know. Well, No excuses. Lot many thoughts just pass by and go missing in oblivion. Some make it to notes in my phone and some I ink here. Some still look for words to be expressed in and some I don’t mention as it may be weird and awkward. Well, sometimes am so fond of weird. Anyways, first half of the year is gone and I want another half to be great. So have decided to plan trips. Visited home last October and after that I only had reasons to postpone my trip. So, soon I will be posting pics from my trip.

May end was my birthday and God know why the heck there’s no post on that? Yes, as every year I have decided to quit one bad habit. Well, birthday was a good one. Sister sent me a nice cake from Mumbai –unexpected. Another cake was there from friends who planned my birthday and another one from my team at work. Thanks all, though I don’t like cake cutting and blowing off candles but I love the gesture of being loved and cared and best wishes. Oh, big news –my sister is moved to Bangalore with me. That’s a good thing happened to me this month, last Saturday. June best highlight was performer award at work. 

Sometimes you want things to happen soon, same way I waited for my sister to reach here. Train arrived at 8:50 a.m. IST at SBC station, I was there early. I don’t travel much by trains or I must say I don’t travel much. But being there at railway station was not bad, here’s the pic. We have been talking since Saturday. Went to local places and I found a kitten outside Shoppers Stop –a little girl selling tender coconuts, holding this kitten. I went like –aww, I want to play with it. I took it and got this pic. She will be there next weekend too in evening, and for sure I will visit again. Few things make you feel like 7 again –cartwheels, paper boats and cats are my favorite and these are sometimes enough to bring you back to normal.


Don't mind the pixels
Last year was great with few friends, this year is not. When we don’t say things or we say more than enough, we make things worse. Well, that’s another story and whatever happens, happens for a reason. Moving on is an art and not all can do. Everything we do should make sense, if not –be drunk. Sometimes you have much people who want you to be around, sometimes you want to be with few people. It is not great to know that you run out of time for some people and some people cast excuses when you expect their time. 

I don’t like people who approach me when they need help, people who borrow money and stuffs being so lame and then don’t return even after being reminded, people who post status on morals and do things that are totally immoral. I wish people were exactly same as they appear on social media. 

There’s always been a gap between things, events, people and stuffs that exist. Time's a bitch, you know. Sometimes, filling gaps is making things better and sometimes it is a bad attempt. They say, build bridges not walls but some people count their success by the walls they have built. The laurels of their success are so illusory that they can’t differentiate what’s wrong or right. Problem is people don’t know there’s a problem. Sometimes, while filling the gap you fall into it –that’s the tragedy. Signing out, may God bless y’all.. :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on so many things and coming back! The up and downs - the rollercoaster.. makes life! Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres Bien :)

    http://zigzacmania.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That railway station pic made me nostalgiac about my Bangalore days....that station still looks as rustic as before....nice to travel those city corners through your blog....and agreed....unconditional positive regard is an extreme rarity in this world..and true..joy resides in little moments of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this is the second time I visited SBC station. First I visited when I first came to Bangalore, second was when I went to pick my sister. It is rustic. :)

      Delete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)