“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pimple Or Something Like That

Hey.. Peeps.. :) So this post is for IndiBlogger’s #GarnierPureActive contest. I have never been part of contests. Commercializing writing was never my idea. But sometimes commercializing is meant to reach maximum number of people or I must say readers. So the contest is writing about the pimples. Well, I donno much in perfect detail. But usually it occurs to me when I have some event next day. I mean, I plan for the event and then bam –you wake up in the morning of the event and you scream damn, looking into the mirror. 

I am not so fond of dressing up or getting ready with matching stuffs, I like simple get up and for me fashion is comfort. Comfort is confidence and confidence is never out of fashion and has always been my style statement. Pimple is everyone’s nightmare come true and always comes with a mini heart attack. So every time there’s one, there’s remedy and curse.  Time’s a good remedy but unsatisfactory one. It certainly shakes off the confidence. I am comfortable in my own skin though but then, pimples are enough to shake it off. 

I don’t hide it, it’s so natural. I am irrevocably in love with everything that is natural. So, it’s ok. Out of hundreds of photographs in which you look great, it’s quite a fair deal to look a little messed up and flawed in a few. Certainly the pose posture changes, but when you’ve got crazy friends you can’t escape. So yeah, there are a couple of pics I have that are not so great and reveal that pimples scared me too.

It’s so human to react to changes, pimples are just small ones. But I just wanna mention a statement before I wind up. “I am blind, impress me now.” Signing out, may God bless y’all.. :) It has been great to be a part of IndiBlogger since 2011

2 comments:

  1. Throughout this post,it feels as if reading why anti-pimple creams/lotions/oil... whatever...is 'not required'....I doubt how this garnier-pure-active will sell :)..
    tc..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. yeah.. I just realized what I have done here. Its okay.. n being in sales I am writing like this. Garnier people will find me n kill me.. okay here's a thing -if you don't find another post by me for a week.. just assume I am killed by them ;) TC

      Delete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)