“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Zero Fuck

Hey…. Peeps.. :) So do you give a damn of what people think, about you? How much it bothers to be on the opposite side and being judged exactly wrong? How many times did you change your thinking or decisions because you had a voice in your head saying, what people will think? How much difference it makes to know that being right you are not welcomed the way you imagined and deserved?  How much mass opinion matter? How much social reputation matter? How it has been, being a social wallflower?

At a point of time, you care of what people will think; but there is peak time of everything. There comes a saturation point, when you are just done with concept of people and pleasing them, where you are content with the understanding of what the fuck are you doing? Regardless of myths and facts, I have ranked belief above all. Suppose if I believe mermaid exists then I really don’t give a fuckity fuck of what people think how immature I am. Not even when million theories can prove that they do not exist. People are no new species they are you and me, and I see you as extension of myself. I hope my extension not to hurt me, but if that happens I come clean.

Why I believe in concept of zero fuck is because, it sometimes exactly conveys what I try to express. Zero fuck is a middle finger salute to all the people, things, scenarios which were un-welcomed and unpleasant. Where I found myself clean and still stuck in mess. Sometimes it is absolutely fair and reasonable to direct your irritation, frustration, anger, pain, disappointment to the situations. The blame game is crazy, it fixes nothing but relieves for a while when you point out something as responsible for all your unpleasant experiences. 

I won’t say I don’t care at all for what people think of me, it affects. I care, unwantedly. I want it to stop bothering me and everyone else. But certainly, I have got control over it. It doesn't stand that tall in front of me; it can’t over shadow me now. I give a zero fuck to people who have intentions to bring odd things to me. I want to be mean; I am mean in a way. But when you are mean, you are insecure too and I hate insecurities. To all the irrelevant events I give zero fuck, but are there things that are either way irrelevant? If yes, then what about the quote that goes like: Whatever happens; happens for a reason.

I used to believe; okay I still believe whatever happens is a part of chain of events that completes your play. But to fish for the purpose of such events takes lifetime. Words bite, deep like an arrow in middle of chest. Could healing be derived from hurting others? We all say no, but there are a bunch of people out there who do it anyway. Like it has been their legacy and they have to take it ahead. You blah blah in front me, c’mon save your mouth from moving. You hate me, go ahead I am not gonna explain you why you shouldn't. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

4 comments:

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)