“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Nobody Cares

“Let’s face the fact that nobody cares, if I sleep, eat and doing fine –nada, zilch. So isn't it a balanced equation if I don’t care at all? Why, I can’t be selfish as hell? What if I say, I fucking care but don’t have any medium to convey. What if am perfectly bad at expressing and fail every time without delay. Damn, these expectations –they’re like Pandora box. People are not Piñatas –that you hit them, break them and they shower care. Couldn't there be such strong telepathy that interference of words is not required to justify? I am not the girl who wears heart on her sleeves. I always thought I had time to explain, which was me being so naïve. I don’t want to lose time in explaining and proving now, for whatever I’ll do will echo in eternity.”



























You were born all alone;
moulded from dust into human,
met people in meanwhile;
and yet you belong to none.

Affinity and wishes;
jealousy and complains,
shall vanish like smoke in air;
‘cause nothing remains.

For all the times you’re hurt;
or been lost in despair,
will fade away in time;
‘cause nobody cares.

Nothing lasts forever;
you and I will pass too,
this time will never be back;
neither will be me and you.

All the memories wrapped in time;
shall pass like sand from hands,
you will travel all alone;
the paths to death lands. 

For all the times you’re hurt;
or been lost in despair,
will fade away in time;
‘cause nobody cares.

~Shreya

P.S. My creation, please do not copy | Copyright © Protected | Image: Google

P.P.S. Work Of Fiction!

4 comments:

  1. :)
    loved this stanza

    "Nothing lasts forever;
    you and I will pass too,
    this time will never be back;
    neither will be me and you."

    nicely expressed the littleness of moments..the black and the white....shall all diminish into oblivion..mere footprints to be buried by dust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. there is nothing as certain as being lost into oblivion. :)

      Delete
  2. You come alone and go alone. This is the biggest truth. Except all are just those rings of smoke lingering in the closed room, waiting to vanish at the slightest gap. Keep up! One day rockstar Rihanna will be getting inspiration from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. rihanna.. certainly :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)