“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, September 15, 2014

The Un-Edited

Hey.. Peeps.. :) I know, I know I’ve been missing from my blog for long time. Well I wanted some time off thinking. But you know, I still have to figure out how to un-think? That’s my problem, I overthink. They say, if you figure out the problem you can easily find the solution. Well chuck it, that doesn’t fit well everywhere, we have got exceptions everywhere. Mine is a huge exception.

So am happy am going home in October end, will see my sister in Mumbai and go home together. I love Mumbai, beaches specially. I believe beaches have power to make you feel better, no matter what. So, it is gonna be great. I love my job, everything is perfect. Is it? Yes it is. Exceptions are always there as I said, so I don’t count them. Everything is perfect, certainly. If not, it will be –hopefully. Nah, it’s good. 

Hmm.. I am happy today, positive unlimited. Like I wanna encounter a dissatisfied soul and call hey you dearie, come here and hug and say it is gonna be fine bud –whatever it is. Make a stranger smile for no reason and never disclose my identity and remember the episode whenever I feel blues. How ‘bout starting with the next stranger I see, call like hey you the one in say white tee.. blah blah blah.. Does that make sense? Nah, they will run to me and kill me for wasting their time. Well, I won’t regret and consider as bad attempt. Really? Nah.. nope, bad idea. Never, shut up!

See, we are afraid of failure, me you, we all. What did I miss? May be a rare dimension of the situation, like okay that stranger could be with matching wavelengths and we could be friends or may be a good episode I’d ever want to remember and tell my friends, and write about it. Who knows? Yea, who knows I start liking yellow? Did I just say yellow? Nah! Who knows, I wake up a morning and say hell yeah that’s all I want. You can sing Annie’s the Sun will come out tomorrow to keep yourself warm.

Why am I writing today is, I wish to. I wish zillion things and writing has always been in my favor. I love myself when I write, when words flow out and I think. That’s so me. Its 2:00 in morning and the best time of 24 hours. There’s not a single letter that I edited in this post, it’s as raw as my thoughts are right now. Okay, I got a thing to tell y’all. I love reading Christopher Poindexter. He got me, touched the forbidden chords. Reading, damn.. that’s all I want. A book and a bed, am happy. Signing out.. may God bless ya’ll.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a good-late-night-strong-coffee-effect page. Thumbs up !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A web of intricately woven thoughts..thoughts define existence...."I am because I think."-Descartes....The vast enormity of the ocean,the endless shores belittling the human existence....failure,success,relations,the good and the bad....the rights and the wrong..there are far too many rules in the world...nice to read an unedited seamless flow of thoughts..there's something in the night that makes me feel philosophically non-existent..as if what's the purpose of it all..where's it going..who's me and what's I'm doing here..which is this place?.....long ago had written a poem in a similar state of mind,this reminds me of that(you have already read it,sharing link for other readers of your blog)..don't know if html works here~
    link ..keep writing,keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we get such cognitive ideas or I must say curiosities. Certainly there's something so so special about nights and that eerie silence. We think and re-think and to un-think we think again. We do it all the time. To explore reason of existence, there has to be an alternative universe.

      Delete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)