“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Three Bottles Down

"I like you and am saying this when am three bottles down. I can hardly stand my feet; hardly can see anything other than you going away like in rear mirror view and disappearing into fog. Its 3 a.m. and all I have on my mind is you. Damn! I was high this time, than I ever was. I missed you; I certainly lost being myself but definitely didn’t miss to think about you. Gawd! that’s not good, scares the hell outta me. The more I thought ‘bout you, the more high I became. You’re the strongest of ‘em all and I guess the hangover of you will never pass."




















Bae guess you don’t know;
know won’t believe though,
though it’s hard to tell you;
damn, what am gonna do.

Well, am outta my mind;
you've got me almost blind,
you’re one of a kind;
Gawd, am I gonna left behind?

It’s three in morning and;
‘am three bottles down,
don’t remember anything but you;
and wishing you’re around.
Reading old texts;
scrolling down the photographs,
hangover isn't through;
missing those silly laughs.

Oh it feels like paradise;
damn your smile, your eyes, 
do you ever realize;
you've got me hypnotize. 

You make my demons dance;
angels cry for missed romance,
‘bout the failed plans;
bae, is there a chance.

It’s three in morning and;
‘am three bottles down,
forgot everything not you;
and wishing you’re around.
Reading old texts;
scrolling down the photographs,
hangover isn't through;
missing those silly laughs.

~Shreya 

P.S. My creation, please do not copy | Copyright © Protected | Image: Google

P.P.S. Work Of Fiction!

2 comments:

  1. You really need three bottles down to write such a ballastick poem..felt like listening to Rihanna. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, actually. And its an advise, you shouldn't write after you are high, it brings you down to normal. ;)

      Delete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)