“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Friday, August 15, 2014

Not So Good

Don’t you think, some people are too lucky to be loved so much? I am jealous, when somebody is so much loved but never returns it back. It’s a balanced expression right, maybe not. I hate it when people who deserve it run out of it, and who hardly care about it are loved in best possible way. Ironic it is, ain’t it –to offer everything you have to somebody and they treat it like some object and say: nah, I didn't like the color. But, then if it’s not madness and a little pain; it’s not love. Damn!




















Am sleepless and wondering why;
you haven’t replied at all,
are you asleep, leaving me to die;
know, ‘am waiting for your call.
Honey, you won’t understand why;
I wrote this after all,
and to my messages you reply;
hmm.., ok, yea, LOL.

I know she clouds up your mind;
but why did you write on my wall,
how could you be so blind;
that’s not so good at all.

Is she that beautiful to stare;
that you've got no time to say,
or you don’t even care;
of me being into you night and day.
Honey, you won’t understand why;
I don’t talk to you at all,
but I wish you could at least try;
‘cause I hate to see you fall.

Guess you are asleep;
or busy with her on call,
this is my last message that you’d keep;
tryna tell she’s not so good at all. 

~Shreya 

P.S. My creation, please do not copy | Copyright © Protected | Image: Google

P.P.S. Work Of Fiction!

4 comments:

  1. is this a fiction ?

    if not LET HIM GO ! U deserve d best babes..it's not worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people just can't love back. It's unfortunate, but its okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, some people just can't. and.. yes it's okay in a way. :)

      Delete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)