“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Moods

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Finally weekend –and for me weekend means nothing more than laundry, sleeping and writing blog and yes sometimes going out to buy things I need. Different moods take me to different places and different feelings. Directly or indirectly I am controlled by moods, just as everyone else is. Okay, so this time or I must say the whole past week I was in a mood that is yet to be named. I mean I was neither sad nor happy –just okay kinda and am sure many of us stay in that mood for long.

The color you wear, the way you walk and talk, the song you listen to, the movie you prefer to watch, the person you want to talk to, the food you choose to eat, the place you pick to visit, the content you read and many more such things define your mood and more or less about your personality too. Over this, the mood you start your day with usually becomes the mood of the day. It’s like that for me, if mornings are annoying to me –the whole day I find jerks around and world becomes the most inappropriate place to live in. Gawd, that sucks!

Being happy, sad, annoyed, excited, nervous, confident, lazy, emotional, crazy, erotic, patriotic etc –are all the moods we belong to. Well, here is the image of painting about mood that I like. Piece of my heart by Lionel Richie is the song on loop in my current playlist. I could listen to it all day long. It was always there in playlist but never went on loop. A beautiful track, every word, music and the pitch of voice it was sung in –everything about this song is special.

And I wonder myself how perfectly I have screwed my sleep by sleeping at odd hours; I hate it but can’t help. Yes, am totally out of routine –be it time or food. Last week I didn’t even touch my laptop –totally unaware of what’s going on with blog world. Gawd, where was I? (Scratching my head) Looks like I had a bad hangover and woke up after a week with most of the things missing. LOL Anyways, I think to come out of a mood you should have a haircut. I guess I should have too. :) Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I thought I am the only odd one out ...sleeping at odd hours,irregular food habits etc etc...but I must say a very creative post , loved it :)))

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)