“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Friday, May 23, 2014

Want You To Want Me

"No, I am not over you. I don't want to be over you. Moreover, I want you to haunt me and break me into pieces every single day and let the pieces go missing so that I can never be complete like an incomplete jigsaw puzzle that is meaningless. I want you to be right here in my heart –rip off my chest and mess it up all inside till I am numb. Make me feel like dying a little like thousand ice knives are stabbed into my back to spine all at once, for every time I think about you and see you. Let those butterflies grow a little big in here and let 'em have me beyond endurance. Get me that atrocious feeling of not being loved in return and make me feel like I am irrevocably lovelorn. Let the sharp edges of expectations slice me till I no more bleed. I don't talk to you anymore because, you never were into me. Certainly, you never will –like for you, I never existed or maybe I was an invisible mass which you can't refer to. I feel like an undiscovered island –a small piece of land floating anonymously in the sea full of violent waves of calamities. I can't blame you, you will always be my favourite mistake, the only pain that gave me invisible or I must say intangible scar. You control me, like you have got all the access to my mind and make me do anything –yeah, anything. Like you are stimulus to me to which I am ought to respond. You make me get this scary feeling like I no more belong to myself and guess I never will, like my own self is repelling me –am irrevocably gone."


















Of what is real and true;
have been thinking to tell you,
I am sure you’ve no clue;
but am so much into you.

Somehow my world is all brand new;
all your thoughts that passes through,
guess nothing else is due;
to let my love reach you.

I close my eyes;
want you to want me,
make me believe it could be;
for strangers no more are we.

Dreams I see, is all about you;
wish you dream about me too,
could change your point of view;
love is not that bad though.

Hardest thing is to get over you;
even when I don’t want to,
but I know I have to do;
and I feel so blue.

I close my eyes;
want you to want me,
make me believe it could be;
for strangers no more are we.

~Shreya ♥

P.S. My creation, please do not copy | Copyright © Protected | Image: Google

P.P.S. Work Of Fiction

7 comments:

  1. beautiful post... this is exactly how i feel right now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. thanks anyways, glad you liked :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I read your poem, kept reading with a picture in mind, the one I can never no matter how much I wish for. Pretty heart breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully subtle and deep poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully subtle and deep poem.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)