“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, May 26, 2014

The Big Switch

Hey.. Peeps.. :) So it was my birthday yesterday. Happy birthday to me :) Thank you! Why? I can hear you wishing me the same :) Certainly, I missed my family. Ah.. that sucks, bad. Whew! am a big girl, am fine. Good thing, I had a good time. So, there are new things to tell you all –starting with my career that means a lot to me. I recently switched my job to an American MNC –cool company, good role, good compensation and benefits –everything I wanted, yay! There is not a single reason –I could refuse this, I truly feel blessed and could consider this as my birthday gift. Feels like am a new person now. Was that too much? I've got this tendency to go cranky when am happy, please tolerate. LOL!

In past few posts, I mentioned that I so wanted change “in me, around me” –and this was the best possible change I accepted. When I was planning for switch, I somewhere had in my mind that job is the biggest missing piece in the jigsaw puzzle that completes me. I was nearly right, not completely. Goddamn, what the hell I want? Anyways as always, on every birthday I leave one bad habit of mine –this birthday I decided to be “less impatient” –I got to be, it’s not good for me. So am gonna treat idiots with much tolerance, still I will keep “bad bitch mode” active whenever required. *Kidding*

click on image to enlarge
Oh! Yes, I have been so much into writing romantic genre these days that whatever I write turns out to be romantic or nearly related to it –somebody stop me. By any chance, is something wrong with something? Gawd knows. Lemme tell y’all, am good and content –before you apply permutations & combinations of the reasons behind this. I love this song by John Legend –All Of Me, why am I telling this? Is this important to know, not telling you –whataya will do? LOL! Oh, I sometimes miss my previous office. Yes I do. Here is the picture of farewell cake, thanks peeps for the farewell.

Okay, am shut up! Everything is perfect; I just want my family to be here with me. I miss them, a lot. Life’s like this, you can’t get everything all at once. Damn it! No worries, I will fly back the day I go mad of missing them. Or will fight them to come and meet me, trust me I am good at that. LOL! They are nice to me more than I deserve and so they do everything I say. Okay most of the things I say. Some things I say, damn it. Alright, am outta here. Signing out, may God bless y’all.. :)

6 comments:

  1. MWAAAHH this post makes me smile big..happy birthday sweetheart
    stay hap[pyy foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dearo :) stay happy :) xx

      Delete
  2. Belated birthday wishes and many reasons to celebrate in style including a nice new job, Shreya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one Shreya and Happy B'day again :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)