“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Love Again

“I want to move on and want you to get out of my mind, soul, heart, dreams and wherever you've conquered me. I am not content with just your memories. I want to be selfish, I want all of you but more than that I want myself back –all of me. I want to be with somebody who feels exactly same for me, what I felt for you. I don't want you to be involved anyway. I want to be happy being without you –I want somebody to convince me that I will be happy and your absence won't be felt –like this phase was just a dream that I don't remember. I don't want to wake up cursing memories; I want my mornings to be as fresh as your absence is right now. I want you to realise that you've lost me, like I am taken forever. I want you to miss being so much loved. I want myself to believe that you were imaginary, and am on my way back to reality. I want to be me again.”


















Ever since this heart break; 
for the love we’d never make,
I know no chance you’ll take;
to mend it for love’s sake.

As the time passes by;
when it’s time to say goodbye,
I don’t know if I could cry;
or shall pretend it as a lie.

But I’ve found the comfort in pain;
reason being, love again,
for the love in vain;
I shall never complain.

Though am not so sure;
if I’d love any one anymore,
since love remains the cure;
I’ll still choose you to adore.

Sometimes all I wish;
is I want you to miss,
my love, perpetual bliss;
that is all it is.

And I’ve found the comfort in pain;
reason being, love again,
eyes, that no more rain;
see no loss or gain.

~Shreya ♥ 

P.S. My creation, please do not copy | Copyright © Protected | Image: Google

P.P.S. Work Of Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)