“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Always

“I am so in love with you but I so don't want to. I succumb this feeling growing deep in me, its consuming me. I feel like flame fighting against strong storm, like my disappearance is so fresh that it is still warm with a dim mark of my existence. I am insomniac, memories stab me like a shock wave runs through spine and ‘am sure you –in slumber must be looking innocent and adoring. I am so tired of ricocheting between you and me –am done with expectations and fantasy hope of them working even for once. Ever since you've become the world for me, I've lost myself for forever. I don’t want to attempt to get over you; I just want it to happen without my notice –like you never happened to me, like I never was broken, like I deserve to be loved in return, like I’ll be loved, like am still alive like before.”




















Died a little being without you;
wasn't alive being with you though,
so I wear enigmatic smile, for a while;
you can never decode.

You changed but haven’t changed I;
love; you neither accept nor deny,
I am stuck in middle, an unsolved riddle;
am I supposed to cry?

You’re in your world, hope doing fine;
am here alone crashing into whine,
but I’ll always be there, so close;
doesn't matter if you win or lose.
You’ll always find me near;
to fight all your fears,
that scares you to the core;
I’ll give you all of me, even a little more.

Somehow I make myself to dare;
find out the love that no more we share,
am I crazy, is it so easy;
to know you still don’t care.

I won’t dream about you anymore;
you’ll be the one I’ll always adore,
am moving on, gotta be strong;
but I know am gonna be back to sore.

Truth hurts and lies heal;
did you ever care the way I feel?
but I’ll always be there, so close;
doesn't matter if you win or lose.
You’ll always find me near;
to fight all your fears,
that scares you to the core;
I’ll give you all of me, even a little more.

~Shreya ♥

P.S. My creation, please do not copy | Copyright © Protected | Image: Google

P.P.S. Work Of Fiction

4 comments:

  1. Truth hurts, lie heals just a nice dream in a shattering stormy night. But as soon as our eyes open, it's not him, it's the truth is next to you, alone.

    Marvelous like always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You changed but haven’t changed I;
    love; you neither accept nor deny,
    I am stuck in middle, an unsolved riddle;
    am I supposed to cry?

    these lines have been saved in my diary now..thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)