“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, April 21, 2014

Ever Since I’m Elusive

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Came across this quote by Jodi Picoult, goes like: “If you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.” Well, I have no intentions to measure how true is it or how perfectly fits to someone’s situation. I can just relate with this, currently.

Well, if you can’t find me anywhere –must try me on Goodreads. God, I love it and I won’t mind getting it tattooed on my forearm. Certainly it has given me much more than I ever had in context of reading, words and literature. Came to know about many new authors (when I say new that means new to my knowledge), who hit my favorite list now. Haruki Murakami, Chuck Palahniuk, Toba Beta, Jodi Picoult to name a few. I have always been irrevocably, a reader.

So last weekend I, out of the blues decided to disconnect from external world and go isolated –all in good sense. I am not upset, am fine and content. So as a result of this furtive seclusion, (wait –did I just say “furtive”? Well, that doesn't count) I am outta all the mediums of communication, existing today excluding blog. Music, as usual and reading some good stuff –browsing some random anonymous blogs, secretly reading ‘about me’ section and planning to move a notch up to know people.

Ever since I’m elusive, people seem to have got time from so called busy schedule to ask me what happened. Some never cared, and I don’t care them back. I prefer to shrug it off with an enigmatic smile, and it seems to be the most accepted answer. Am tryna, look this world from different dimension, don’t care how weird it is. So, morning walks are going on, work life remains unchanged as of now and yes I am so addicted to black & white photography. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

2 comments:

  1. :) That's everyone's story for a while at some point of time.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)