“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Change

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Rumi quoted: “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” Finally it’s March and am going home, yay! The countdown begun the day I booked my tickets –nope, actually the day I decided I am gonna go home. Too many things going on a parallel track simultaneously. Work, me and dreams again –kinda have no plans to meet.

Anyways, just being bored of the current schedule and things going around –I have decided to change few things, right from time to things to me and what not. Losing interest in something I planned to do is not good for me. So here is the idea to start afresh. I want a change –in me, around me. Though going home is itself a change –I always long for. I am sure I’ll be back with full throttle and few added weight –that’s set as default. LOL!

And yes, am gonna go for morning walk from tomorrow –yep, right I have said so many times but hardly did, but tomorrow I am sure am gonna go –provided the morning shouldn't be lazy enough to crawl me back to bed. Damn it, I can’t do this. Okay, I am going tomorrow. If not, no brownies for 2 weeks –deal!

I will be in Mumbai for 2 days to pick my sister, and am gonna visit beach. Yay! Who cares about tan? Holi is gonna be huge this year. I have already imagined myself at home in March, week 2 –having all I want to eat, family and so many gifts. No wonder I plan all this every day, and there is more to come. How much dumb I have become I need not to prove –it reflects from my couple of previous posts. Time or priority whatever you say –something’s not working.

But I love writing, and will always love it. I have around 27 saved notes in my phone –all the thoughts that crossed my mind in insomnia, dreams, travelling or whenever –that I wanted to ink in some posts but are yet to be framed. They are gonna be up next. More than writing, I do reading these days. Rumi has got me glued. Every single quote is wow. The more you read, the more you feel to explore. You feel dumb sometimes for knowing that there is too much to know. Jean-Jacques Rousseau quoted: People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little. Signing out, may God bless y’all.. :)

2 comments:

  1. great..excitement written all over the post:)..happy holi.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)