“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Departed

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Holidays are over and I still wonder how pendulum swept so fast, as I came back to Bangalore yesterday. Woke up at 3:30 a.m. (though a day before I hardly slept), tied my hair in a messy bun, shrugged and nodded –so am leaving today. Whew! Left home at 4:15 a.m., sis and mum hugged so tight that I felt I’d die of claustrophobia –as usual, she was upset. Gah! I hate that part.

Aerial View
Dad dropped me to airport, it was cold outside and I was almost frozen. Hugged him before leaving and he pat on my back. So my luggage from Bangalore to home was 8 Kg(s) and as expected, from home to Bangalore it weighed 14 Kg(s). Anyways, dad stays till the flight takes off and he wants me to make a call before I am turning off the phone. This time I didn’t turn off the phone, rather set to flight mode –that’s a different story though. I planned to write this post in flight, when I was flying 39,000 ft. above the ground.

Have got much stuff to eat and am rich these days –need not to buy anything for a month, at least. When you are home, your salary account is kinda untouched that you apparently forget your ATM PIN. Definitely, I’ll be missing all that –that’s how home is. It’s nice weather over there and unexpectedly horrible in Bangalore, its 34 degrees here. I expect some rain, despite the fact that I don’t like rains.

So my busy routine starts tomorrow –office and work. One thing that I am happy about is internet connectivity is good, so downloading music is gonna be crazy. Yay! Life without internet is possible only when you are busy or you have a bad mood swing. Past two weeks worked as novacaine to me, it was much needed. Am back in full throttle now, lots of things are there to do –as I see my reminders and alarms, that I set before going home. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :) 

2 comments:

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)