“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Little More About Me

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Wishing happy Holi to all my fellow bloggers. So am home and as a surprise to myself, I am not liking it this time. All are busy in Holi preparation. I want ‘em to give me time –family time, kinda feel like that stubborn-mischievous fat kid who loves eating and can’t stop –no matter what. It’s irritating, yet nice in a way. I come home after so long that I have no idea of the switches and things. Like a tourist trusting on Google mapsStarted counting days left to go back to Bangalore. Against my wish, gotta go.

Figured out, I have become more impatient than I ever was. I am like, I want it and I want it right now followed by my own tantrums. Not good, I know that also –hate that part of me. God; that kills me. I am so much into texting these days, like day-night doesn’t matter – all my time goes there. Strange but true.I know once I will be back, won’t get time to read complete texts. Like same old routine, I always wanted to change.

Okay, so I wanted to dance today. Concept of dance for me is: to express your emotions –I usually express my happiness with dance and cart-wheels, messy cart-wheels –that happens mostly in bed. I like freestyle and contemporary (to express sadness). I don’t know technicality of dance, just enjoy. Don’t care where my hands and feet are going, don’t mind banging and walking myself into the wall and that happens much often. I remember I had this bad ache in my waist, when I badly attempted Shakira’s Loca Loca.

Poor internet connectivity, hate that as well. Internet is like enemy these days –poor, irrational, jealous. Still can’t afford to let it go. Nothing much new to share. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

2 comments:

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)