“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Talk

“I wanted to talk to someone. But who? It’s moments like this, when you need someone the most, that your world seems smallest.” ―Rachel Cohn























Days turned into months;
and its long we spoke last,
it wasn’t easy to make it without you;
but yeah, pendulum sweeps fast.

Don’t know how are you but;
I have heard through the grapevine,
you have been alone again;
tryna make everything work fine.

If a part of you refuse to agree;
usually it has to be heart,
well, you can talk about it;
I’ll be listening right from the start.

All the telepathy we used to share;
has become weak in time,
been replaced by memories;
and this is all I have mine.

Don’t care if it’s too late;
wish to write you a song,
guess we’re in same boat now;
dunno if am right or wrong.

But if a part of you refuse to agree;
usually it has to be heart,
well, you can talk about it;
I’ll be listening right from the start.

~Shreya ♥

P.S. My creation, please do not copy | Copyright © Protected | Image: Google

P.P.S. Written In Insomnia!!

9 comments:

  1. Back here after a long gap Shreya. A heart touching poem here. I have tagged you here for a contest on BlogAdda. All you need to do is accept my tag and write a post against how cruel is stubble. Hope you will accept.

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, long time. Thanks for the tag, I was trying to accept but something is not working there. Any ways thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. The poem as beautifully deep Shreya as the quotation..the words shimmering with emotions throughout..the poem could seriously bring a broken relationship back to it's old life..I once wrote a poem on similar lines as one of my first pew poems(
    unspoken words
    )on blognostics...and another stupid similar post precious pearls .....sometimes relations keep meandering..flowing seamlessly like a directionless river that knows no destination..life is strange,indeed strange..people exist,relationships exist..but neither calls the shots.~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice lines -Unspoken Words. I can still see my comment on your post -Precious Pearls. What happened to your poems by the way?

      Delete
    2. Those poems are all there..the poems tab=top horizontal band=third from left..nothing new though..all old stuff~

      Delete
  3. //All the telepathy we used to share;
    has become weak in time,
    been replaced by memories;
    and this is all I have mine.//

    I could identify with that specifically... so strange how time changes everything.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)