“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Somebody

























For every saddest day I had;
I wished somebody to be along,
somebody to stay my side;
even when am wrong.

Somebody to see my mistakes;
the one who could let me explain,
all the reasons of happiness;
all the moments of pain.

Somebody who never change;
no matter what comes next,
who accompanies me;
both, in worst and the best.

To understand unsaid words;
one who has courage to look deep inside,
make me feel like perfectly fine;
till there is nothing left to hide.

Somebody who could listen to me;
for every time I confess,
make me feel back to normal;
and love me no less.

Somebody who never change;
no matter what comes next,
who accompanies me;
both, in worst and the best.

~Shreya ♥

P.S. My creation, please do not copy | Copyright © Protected | Image: Google

P.P.S. Work Of Fiction!!

12 comments:

  1. In other words, you need two to tango:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touching lines...but does the somebody really exist..has the somebody ever come to your life and listened to all your ramblings..now it's a problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah.. I don't think that somebody exists. But what is wrong in hoping? ;)

      Delete
  3. We all want that someone. Keep looking - you'll find them :-).

    And I absolutely love your paintings/art :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yeah we do want, but we need not to look for 'em, they come as they find the matching wavelengths.

      Delete
  4. rhymes beautifully...I feel that somebody perfect never exists..and if it seems to exist,it's deception..psychology lessons tells me that 1"if someone someday is ready to die for the another then he/she can also make the other do for him/her as well"..and conflicts in relationships offer an opportunity of conflict-resolution that makes the bond deeper..enough of my speech..keep writing..keep going...and absolutely wonderful painting if it's self-painted!..tc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree!

      Why don't you write a sequel of some psychology novel? -I bet it will be a bestseller. ;)

      Delete
  5. We all need that someone :)
    it makes us feel safe...and sometimes that's all we want !!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)