“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, September 2, 2013

Best Is Never Enough

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Okay, so now I have time to write –so many things. Happens usually, when you wanna say so much, words don’t come easily. When you wanna write, you are lost for words. Sometimes I wonder; my best for any damn thing was never enough or it never was best? *Shrug*

As I already wrote in my previous posts, wrong people were always my pick. Goddamn, what’s wrong with me? I always had to pay back, being so bad at decision making. Fine, concept of bad goes somewhat like this: When you are counted being bad, you find a strange personality lost in you that supports bad. Nods yes in favor and parallel –it opposes. Yeah, just like antigens.

And that’s when hate makes its own space, occupies or I must say conquers the entire area of your only land. What I can conclude of hating is: hating somebody is like giving a knife to peel off your wounds and expecting them not to –that’s even worse. Anyways, I missed reading things. I missed write ups, guess missed being me.

There will always be a bunch of people for whom your best is yet to come and for some; your best will never be enough. Currently listening to Josh Groban. And yes, got a nice quote wallpaper of Anthony Robbins saying: Success is doing what you want, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Great message. We need the strength to love even those who do not deserve it. But, by loving them, we are healed of our wounds! (Even knife is good, if it comes with The Word that pierces the soul)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true.. best is never enough..
    next Best is waiting for u all the time :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, at times we do opt for wrong people but then life has it's own way of circulating things. Moreover, Life keeps going on.


    Happy Blogging!
    Weakest LINK

    ReplyDelete
  4. it sometimes feels that we could make better decisions because we now have knowledge of hindsight...but the decisions made in situations then might not be bad as per that instance..it's human tendency to look upon back and improve=hindsight effect in psychology=the decisions look worse than they actually are.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)