“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Yup, I Am Gonna Die Single

Hey.. Peeps.. :) “Single life is the best life until you get hit by lonely nights.” ―quoted Jonathan Anthony Burkett, well true. Um.. Happy Friendship Day to all my fellow bloggers, though am still looking for what’s there to be so happy about this friendship day?

Okay, here is the convo that happens between me & myself every time I think of having someone special (do they really exist?) in my life.

Me: I want him to be just good.
Myself: “As if you are the only one expecting this”, the queue is pretty long.
Me: Shut up! I mean he should be good to me.
Myself: Really? “As if you won’t care how he is with rest of the world”.
Me: Forget that, “he should have a killing smile”.
Myself: Did you mean, you’ll reject someone really good if he is having horrible smile?
Me: Nah.. but.. I dunno.
Myself: You know actually but fair enough if you don’t wanna accept it.
Me: Darn! Okay, he should be crazy about music and plays Guitar like Billie Joe Armstrong.
Myself: So here you are planning for substitutes of Billie Joe Armstrong? Wow!
Me: I just want that quality of him.
Myself: Did you say “quality”? Well are you buying an article?
Me: You won’t understand.
Myself: Well, explain me then.
Me: I quit! “Yup, I am gonna die single”.

You know what, I feel: If you can’t find happiness in yourself, you can’t find it elsewhere. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)             

9 comments:

  1. How come you decided this so early:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up for 'i'm gonna die alone' line, it just got me nd i swear to god i'm still laughing while writing this comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting convo...where did u get the pic from..poor cupid shooted to death~....the title is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pic: Thanks to Google :) glad you liked.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)