“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Now!

Hey.. Peeps.. :) “You are not meant to serve time. Time is meant to serve you. Become the master of your now.” ―quoted E'yen A. Gardner. God knows what the hell I've been doing. My blog is dead, no update from past 2 weeks, gah! Guess, I forgot I have a blog too. Really? Nah!

Guess, writer’s block? I dunno. I do two things for sure no matter what: either I write or I think of writing. I am passionately in love with language. I love to think, love to dream –well, who doesn't  Can spend hours doing that, LOL!

Just a thought: All you have is “now” and it totally depends how you take your now as. I always say, life is what you take it as. It is totally cool if you think life is bitch –‘cause I agree on that too, but still it is a gift. Depends how you see different dimensions of it. You always have options, just because you couldn't see it; you couldn't blame you’re out of options.

I consider every situation as an image; I zoom charge over the part I like and crop rest. There is always something good about something bad. I always try to extract best from worst and sometimes I make it more worse but again that’s not useless, at least I've got something to tell if somebody asks what’s worse I've been through.

Anyways, I've become so lazy these days. But I remember Bill Gates saying –“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it”. And that could be the reason I have no chances or plans to improve. ROFL. Okay, fine. I gotta decide something: If I ask you to choose between left and right which one will you choose, left or right? –no diplomatic answers. ;) Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

8 comments:

  1. We all do have bad days...I also had mine when I shifted my whole root another city..yeah spending hours and hours thinking about writing and plots is amazing...:)

    Well! I choose left!! Don't know why...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog...everything about your blog is perfect.. would love to read it more. all d best dear..:) :)
    http://9shonalimukherji9.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love that quote by Bill Gates, certainly makes me feel better about being lazy :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. time just ticks..one day we'll all diminish to nothing..I am unable to comprehend 'existence'..the futility of desires..an delusional world of transitory illusions...even this comment and the comment-maker will be buried to dust,one day:)....I think Sigmund Freud's thenatos is heavy on me this days..death is the other side of the coin which only the most living and thrill seeking dare to explore..

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)