“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Friday, August 9, 2013

I'll Be There For You

“One thing’s certain, life with you is never gonna be boring”―Kristen Ashley























When nightmares wake you up;
and you’re scared to the core so deep,
I’ll sing you lullaby right next to you;
till you feel alright and fall asleep.

Will fight back all your fears;
that keeps haunting you inside,
temme what and all troubles you;
don’t leave anything to hide.

Don’t worry, I’ll be there for you;
no matter where you go; I’ll be along,
don’t care what you choose;
I’ll be there even if you’re wrong.

Can’t bring back your yesterday;
can’t promise you tomorrow,
all I can give you is today;
no matter if I've to borrow.

You can temme all your secrets;
I’ll try if you want me to guess,
can count me in to hear you;
for all the things you wanna confess.

Don’t worry, I’ll be there for you;
no matter where you go; I’ll be along,
don’t care what you choose;
I’ll be there even if you’re wrong.

When you feel like crying all your heart out;
I’ll lend you my shoulder to cry on,
when you’ll be happy and feel like dancing;
I’ll join you with the party song.

When you can’t make time to see me;
I won’t question you for your absence,
may not talk to you for a while;
but I guess you can let go that non-sense.

Don’t worry, I’ll be there for you;
no matter where you go; I’ll be along,
don’t care what you choose;
I’ll be there even if you’re wrong.

~Shreya ♥

P.S. My creation, please do not copy | Copyright © Protected | Image: Facebook

P.P.S. Work Of Fiction

5 comments:

  1. beautiful poem and amazing blog...i would love to read more...all the best :)
    http://9shonalimukherji9.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute..but are they true..Is there anyone for you when you really need someone...after some incidents in my life I have left believing in it!

    Really cute and loving poem...each word sings out love, love and only true caring love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^soo righteous....btw awesome lines Shreya, loved it...

      Delete
    2. @Namrata: I don't know if it really exists. But in imagination impossible is possible. :)

      @Anon: Thanks.

      Delete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)