“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Lost!

“When love is not madness it is not love.” ―Pedro Calderón de la Barca

















You make my heart skip a beat;
when I look into your brown eyes,
am sure you have no idea but;
boy, you give me butterflies.

You kill me every time you smile;
make me long for you,
wonder what’s there in your heart;
don’t you feel the way I do?

I am lost, clueless what to do;
and all over my heart you rule,
I wish it could be a dream;
‘cause you don’t give a damn, so cruel.

The smell of your perfume lingers;
and in your arms I wanna die,
every time I hear your voice;
I can hear myself sigh.

You make me feel all numb;
leaving me feel nothing at all,
don’t know what’s so special ‘bout you;
every time that makes me fall.

I am lost, clueless what to do;
and all over my heart you rule,
I wish it could be a dream;
‘cause you make me dreaming like a fool.

~Shreya ♥

P.S. My creation, please do not copy | Copyright © Protected | Image: Facebook

P.P.S. Just A Fleeting Thought

15 comments:

  1. what you seek, seeks you
    Rumi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully expressed.fully agreed....love is a beautiful emotion...it knows no barriers of caste,religion or money-class-status...it is bountiful and boundless~~unrestricted it flows like an unhindered river..it defies all logic..and yes..'love is not love if love is not madness'....it's only when the heart intoxicates brain to the point of full submission that it's love....love is not lust,love is not arranged,love is not attraction,love is not sensual,love is undescriable........but love is powerful,one of the most powerful emotions of human-specie..the power so immense that caesar went against the mighty roman empire for his beloved cleopatra.......only people with high emotional quotient can appreciate its depth...love is blind..totally blind~////////end of my lecture/////////////////////////////

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My God, you have almost done PHd. on it. ;) Part of it is true.

      Delete
  3. Nicely penned Shreya..... felt it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful the magic of love!! :-)

    the best feeling ever ;)
    Amazingly you've composed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am lost, clueless what to do;
    and all over my heart you rule,
    I wish it could be a dream;
    ‘cause you make me dreaming like a fool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lost, clueless what to do;
    and all over my heart you rule,
    I wish it could be a dream;
    ‘cause you make me dreaming like a fool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lost and clueless.. the most common feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I really like your pote.
    www.salonetiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)