“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

In Pursuit Of Time

Hey.. Peeps.. :) No matter how much you grow up, when you see a bubble wrap you just can’t resist –no matter how much busy you are. We get busy in urban lifestyle; struggle to make out time for additional things. Life offers same amount of time to all, need to prioritize things.

Usually what we do and what we wish to do are different things, lucky are those who do what they actually want to do. We do things and then plan to do things we really wanna do. This sub-category of doing things is what makes us longing for what we wanna do, sounds confusing? Okay try reading it again, LOL!

Almost every day I sleep with a thought, tomorrow I will do at least one thing that will make me feel like: yes! That’s what I wanted. Some days are in our favor and some we gotta make in our favor. I have always been involved in meeting up with people, and I know a vast range of people and it never fails to wonder me. Time, being so powerful keeps me controlled and maybe that’s why I don’t do thing I plan –I know losers always have excuses, and I hate excuses.

When I asked in couple of interviews what’s your hobby? I usually get replies like: sleeping, chatting. Well that’s hobby? –and I shrug. I have a list of things actually, when it comes to hobby and that makes me wonder how people don’t have hobby. What they do of the time? What will I do if I’ll get time? –Um, well my to-do list is always ready and it grows almost every day.

I am usually so much busy, as always –so much that my walk has been turned into run. I eat while finishing off something. I finish reading novels on my way to office. Sometimes I assume things. How I make out time? –I replace things, manage with other stuffs. I think before going to sleep, a recap of whole day. Do I really need to cut off things that occupy my time? I guess yes, I gotta do that. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

10 comments:

  1. Your comment-box has become my scratch pad:)...hope u won't be minding..
    1)"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs

    http://www.businessinsider.com/the-full-text-of-steve-jobs-stanford-commencement-speech-2011-10

    2)You are taking interview! great~ silly opinion from my side....plz ensure that the right guy/girl does not walk out empty-handed...this is a cruel world where deceptives out weigh the deserving~painful..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't mind at all. Even I like reading it. :)

      1. Like this quote by Steve Jobs

      2. I can fight for right candidate.

      Delete
  2. It is said if you want to get something done give it to someone who is busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess thats a great way to go to bed
    thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)