“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fleeting Thoughts

Hey.. Peeps.. :) So most of you must be wondering where the hell I was, where are my blog posts? Well, I dunno but out of the blues it happens –you really wanna write much, say much but words limit you –writer’s block, probably. All I can sum up is am just so much pissed off, the way things are going on.
 
I can portray myself as Sumire of Sputnik Sweetheart –who wanted to write a novel but couldn't even write a chapter. I didn't go to office today, and that’s how I got time to think –of the things I really want, things I don’t want and what the hell ‘am up to. And I came to the conclusion that ‘am just beating about the bush, doing so much –except doing all that I ever wanted. Doesn't that sound stupid? –I know, all of you must be nodding vertically.

I personally believe, if you like what you do –you are the happiest person. The day you lose interest, is the day you become slave –you push yourself to get your work done, half-heartedly and that’s pretty weird. I've become an electron in the outer-most shell –alone. The more you get involved with work, the more you get disconnected with your friends –um.. that can be a pretty weird excuse but, that’s how it is.

Am homesick, no am not going home. These days I've been in an on-off kinda relationship with God, and this time I really wanna fight with Him, for couple of things. I just don’t get the concept; He works on –pretty wonders me, all the time. Gah! Right now, I am craving for brownies though am having wisdom tooth. Listening to comfortably numb by Pink Floyd.. ♫ ♪ \m/ Hoping this week to be a good one. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

6 comments:

  1. ~an electron in the outer-most shell –alone!...haha :).....loved the analogy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice analogy! hope you are the stable electron ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. music is the best escape when these fleeting thoughts catch us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) yea, it always helps -no matter what.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)