“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Clueless

























You walked into my world bare feet;
don’t know when you knocked my door,
and out of the blues I've realized that;
it’s you who has occupied my core.

How did you reach there?
I wonder when you got the keys;
to unlock my heart, and mess it all,
making me go down by my knees.

You’re master in stealing hearts;
leaving the owner clueless,
of when you swept it away;
no sign behind, no guess.

Since you've got two now;
must be on cloud nine,
the one, which you own and;
another you've stolen mine.

You've done an unfair deal;
I could actually sue you,
but am not gonna do that;
I gotta wait, remarking it as due.

Expecting you to return one;
and badly longing for caress,
sometimes I wonder how;
I can be so clueless.

~Shreya ♥

P.S. My creation, please do not copy | Copyright © Protected | Image: Facebook

P.P.S. Written In Insomnia

20 comments:

  1. How come I haven't seen this episode in Crime Patrol? Ha ha! Nice poem. There are millions of thieves in the world and among them are those who steal the hearts and only few are arrested and locked up in marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Liked your comment. :P

      P.S. This episode is under process ;)

      Delete
  2. lovely Shreya! particularly the 2nd para (=prose,verse whatever..)....elements of compassion/secrecy/suspense all beautifully crafted in these lines...to be frank after a long time as good as those 'silent nights' ..firefly....'death knocking on door' poems of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://floating-expressions.blogspot.in/2013/02/the-trap.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clueless! Clueless! Clueless! but your poem gave me a clue.
    P.S:- You write nice poem even after sleepless hours. Miraculous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering, if it is referring to someone..

    there must be someone who is keeping your heart more safe than you do, let it be safe and secure.

    Words are beautifully used to express your sleepless night.

    Cheers and Be happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not referring to any one. Glad you liked. It is a work of fiction.

      Delete
  6. clueless and confused..
    just wonder.. sometimes we r do vulnerable

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)