“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Augmented Vacuum

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Sometimes you miss someone so much that you forget you are better without them. –Marilyn Monroe, if I gotta answer where the hell all of my time goes, I will reply: in thinking. I donno what’s wrong with me, I mean how can someone spend so much time over thinking? If mathematical expression for mood swing has to be done, then the status will be constant but the degree will vary and the value of thinking involved can’t be negligible. Whoa! Well, that sounds like some weirdo expression, ain’t it? *Shrugs*

And while killing time this weekend, I came across this quote on Goodreads:  “He had no idea what missing was. Missing was lying in the dampness of your tears night after night. Missing was a constant hollow spot in the center of your chest. Missing was a yawning ache that was never satisfied.” –Denise Hunter and I kinda love these lines and added to my favorite quotes that sums up to be 480 plus.

No, am okay –yea I really am. Wait; does that make you think I miss something or someone? If yes, then you are partially right. I kinda miss myself, like I was couple of weeks back. What has happened to me? –is what you are trying to ask with those expressions? Well, nothing. I was reading about missing and thought to write about it. No, don’t dare to ask –what makes me read about missing?

To add something new, I caught up with cough and it sucks –really bad. It has ruined my weekend. And here it comes: Aakchhooo! Since morning I have been lying in bed, trying to sleep, read some good stuff, write something but actually nothing is happening. Okay, can anyone temme what does Selena Gomez’s kinda new single Come & Get It, Na Na Na.. mean? Gah! Well I am in love with Jason Derulo’s latest The Other Side, it is my ringtone and set on loop.. ♫ ♪ \m/ Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

6 comments:

  1. had to read the first para thrice to understand it :)...do share if possible your 480 plus quotes collection..I love quotes too....my all time favoutite-
    -" kaun kehta hai aasman me suraakh nhi ho sakte,
    dil se ek pathar to uchal kar deekho yaro!"-anonyomous

    -"If somebody has done it, u too can do it,
    but if nobody has done it, u MUST DO IT!!"-anonymous

    kind of silly choices ?? haha..
    some standard ones I like

    -"religion is the opium of the masses"-karl marx

    -"motion is the sign of life"- swami vivekananda

    -"be the change u wish to see in the world"-gandhiji

    -"once the mind reaches there..thoughts,actions and result will only follow"-my own

    -"misunderstandings don't exist, for ones sees as per the glasses one wears and nobody has the exact matching power"-my own

    -"the pain of not trying is more painful than that of failure"-my own

    -"The deepest language in the world is that of silence-spoken through the eyes,they convey what the mind attempts to hide~"

    stopping otherwise I will complete essay..


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Lovely quotes by Sir Rohit ;) keep going. Will definitely share quotes through my posts. :)

      Delete
  2. vacuum that people left in our hearts are hard to fill..
    we cling on to their memories.. and then it grows.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)