“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, July 11, 2013

All Your Lies























You swore you’re not lying;
expected me to believe you,
and every time I tried;
you made it so hard to do.

Like a house of cards;
my world just fell apart,
you continue to be the same;
and I gotta go back to the start.

All your lies; I built my world on,
yeah I was so stupid, so wrong;
Still wonder; if the time has gone,
So am writing you this last song.

You claim that you love me;
and I know this ain’t true,
and every time you say;
I feel you are not the one I knew.

You sold all your promises;
we ain’t friends anymore,
said you’re sorry in the middle of night;
but I know you’re not so sure.

All your lies; I built my world on,
yeah I was so stupid, so wrong;
Still wonder; if the time has gone,
So am writing you this last song.

~Shreya ♥

P.S. My creation, please do not copy | Copyright © Protected | Image: Google

P.P.S. Written In Insomnia

12 comments:

  1. loved it
    i wish my writer to be more empowered than fragile and feeble..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hmm.. my work is done, if it reached your heart. :)

      Delete
  3. It is a love hate relationship, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. with depth...even time fails to heal some pains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heart Broken... :( worst thing was he was not into his senses... :(

    May be feeling were true, but expressing them could be wrong... i think u shouldn't take the decision of not being frens anymore so early.. zindgi abhi baaki hai mere dost and yeh duniya gol hai.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Like is so unexpected. What ever is there is ow n here. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)