“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Thin Slice Of Me

Hey.. Peeps.. :) I personally feel that I am a different person when am in my room. All my day goes in meeting and dealing with people, all kind of –good people, irritating people, impatient people, bad people and any other category that exists. When I reach home I want to be alone, just content with loneliness. No people, it irritates me to find people around me.

I wish to turn off my phone, a single ring annoys me to the core and I feel like throwing it outside the window but I should get it back by morning. I hate noise –opening and closing of door, water falling from tap, somebody talking loudly over phone, even a tick of the clock is enough to annoy me. I strongly feel, people must be charged for talking in louder tone when they exceed standard range of decibels.

Most of the times I find myself worried about some stupid things that matter to me in hell lot of ways, it can be a piece of paper turned into airplane. I hate losing things, I hate stuffs messed up around me, I hate things jumbled up. I hate it when somebody says me that they will call me back but they never do, I hate it when someone stares into my screen when I type something, I hate to be  touched, hate to be compared.


I am one of a kind, very dreamy always involved in thinking. I think too much that sometimes I get confused whether I thought or I dreamt of something. I guess we all are perfect in an imperfect way, we have something special in common way, we all belong to same genus and we are just same available in different versions. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

6 comments:

  1. It appears that you've quite a demanding job that you need time for yourself. That's quite normal and acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for putting yourself into my situation, and dropping this comment. :)

      Delete
  2. lol....I think you don't need people to talk to because your mind and cognitive thinking itself creates a new personality whom you interact with... your imagination turns that poor life-less paper-plane into an animated,lively object! :)
    rest is common with many...people have an obsession of keeping things in very precise order..and yep people don't realize that 'air' is a shared resource and they have no right to pollute it.....last line of my essay--> that line is really to be remembered that 'when you think or metathink, you forget whether it was a thought of dream' :)..ok essay over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Like your comment, as always. Why don't you get back to blogging? Readers like me are there in search of good content.

      Delete
  3. that inherent frustration is well visible in your post shreya..
    totally agree with you.. it's like we want a shutdown button in our lives

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)