“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Yay, Am Home!!

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Its Sunday and its ticking 08:33:00 hrs in my almost one year old watch. Am at Bangalore International Airport and desperately waiting for my flight to home, thank God it’s on time. I booked JetKonnect economy class and almost fought for window seat. Flight timing is 09:50:00 hrs, I bet if I’ve got cushions I’d have slept here. I woke up at 04:00:00 hrs and it’s no cakewalk and am damn serious.

Well it’s Mothers’ Day, and I guess mom will be happy to see me home. Wait, did I mention “guess”? Um.. as an example of my extraordinary intelligence, I kept my data card in luggage and now I want it back  and this Wi-Fi is also not getting connected. And this person sitting next to me is irritating me by asking “what’s the time?” after every 15 minutes to be very precise and also peeking into my screen.. Darn! And wow! Look at this, my laptop battery is just 23%.  

Okay so there is a match, RR Vs CSK and also KKR Vs RCB. Good, got my dose of entertainment for today. Got to know via LG Smart TV hanging at my left near  Gate No. 05. Whatever, CSK will win the IPL. Yes, I bet. Wait a minute, I just saw somebody reading Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami. I really want this novel. I tried for almost 4 days to get the PDF but didn't get any. 

I judge people by the way they carry themselves, not the way they look like. And here is a lady, around 5’7” dressed in an off green T-Shirt and grey trousers with a funky dead yellow D&G bag. Um.. she must be a manager in some MNC, I bet. And here I am 5’4” okay 5’3” something, dressed in blue T-Shirt and beige trousers with an Ace- laptop bag pack. LOL. 

Airport is a best place to see human races. If you are writing a novel on human races, you must check out Airports and Beaches. I experienced former one, later yet to experience. Okay, got “connect charger” pop up. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

P.S. I wrote this in morning, posting it in evening due to internet connectivity. ;)

10 comments:

  1. Happy you're back to home!
    ''Great moment for you'' :D
    Cheers!
    Nice to know the journey was good..And I see, how closely you observe people around you :)
    That's good!

    Stay happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I have minute observation. Hope to see you soon :)

      Delete
  2. Good to know that you are home..and hope your Mom will be more happy than expect you her to be..Keep updating..waiting for some great holiday stories..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhahaha... sounds like you are having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would honestly suggesting observing at bus stands or railway stations. You can find a bigger diversity of the human race out there.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)