“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Without You




You claim that you miss me;
and I believe you,
I know you might not sure;
and it might not be true.

Life’s been good;
and everything is just fine,
temme how are you?
as it’s been a long time.

Life’s not bad without you;
and am not that sad,
I still wanna live all new;
though something inside feels bad.

Though I’ve got a feeling;
that something is not alright,
and I am done now;
no longer wish to fight.

You’ve got your own world;
and am on my way to get mine,
whatever was there between us;
just seems to fade along with time.

Life’s not bad without you;
and am not that sad,
I still wanna live all new;
though something inside feels bad.

 ~Shreya ♥
P.S.1. My creation, please do not copy!!
P.S.2. Copyright © Protected
P.P.S. Image: Facebook

12 comments:

  1. Certainly life is not bad:) Have a nice weekend , Shreya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interestingly I was listening Without You of Usher few moments back :)

    Its amazing how our lives never stop for anyone.. it just goes, someone's absence makes it hard.. but it never ceases..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, esp. when that someone is like the one you never wanna let go.

      Delete
  3. Nice. Especially liked those lines which are very close to mine...

    "You’ve got your own world;
    and am on my way to get mine,
    whatever was there between us;
    just seems to fade along with time."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I liked the post..
    I agree, you might not be true!
    You said, "Life is not bad without you".
    Great...congratulations for defining the matter so nicely and innocently as well.
    I do have a blog, but I donot promote via comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, glad you liked. :)

      Delete
  5. yeah, that's the way to be yourself.
    -Portia

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)