“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Knew It

























Whatever is there between us;
but it’s not love that’s for sure,
you are just a friend to me;
and I guess nothing more.

Though I manage to miss you;
dunno what kinda bond we share,
of which you have a clue;
and am also not unaware.

Though I caught you staring;
you pretended like you’re not,
and I guess I knew it;
yea, right from the start.

I've figured you out boy;
no matter how much you act,
yea I know it all;
as a matter of fact.

So let’s wait for who says it first;
for we both know;
and you’re gonna be the first, I bet;
‘cause I know you won’t lemme go.

May be am wrong but it feels so right;
may be you are not the one,
and I guess I knew it;
yea, right from the day one.

~Shreya ♥
P.S.1. My creation, please do not copy!!
P.S.2. Copyright © Protected
P.P.S. Image: Facebook

11 comments:

  1. hmmmm...sometimes it's good to be wrong to feel right !

    Nice lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love speaks its own language in its own way .. we are just silent listeners :) nice poem !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one rhymes nicely...after long time a rhyming one :)
    http://floating-expressions.blogspot.in/
    sorry using your space to infuse some life in my dead blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks.

      Your blog page is not available. Make it visible.

      Delete
    2. fixed it..thanks for bug identification!

      Delete
  4. Why it happens every time I don't it well..but is it real or you just blurted out some mid-night dream...I have been through it and I ca bet nothing can be more blissful than those precious moment and also nothing can be more atrocious thsn the aftermath.. sorry for being such a despo..I'm bit rotten now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the feeling that we know it all../
    accompanied with lil fear of being wrong.. nicely expressed

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)