“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ricocheting Between Mood Swings

Hey.. Peeps.. :| Mood swings makes you feel as sick as you feel when you long for something. Its like you know the solution but you are so helpless that you cannot initiate. And then there comes a time when you start liking it. There have been so many names you can label it as: Bipolar disorder, maniac depression and what not. Life do comes with all this shit. I won't believe if you'll say you've never ever felt the same. I have been reading about this shit called mood swings slash bipolar disorder slash maniac depression slash episodes of depression. Its sick and when I say sick it really is. 

You know it is really great to know that you are not the only one feeling all this, all this gives you hope.Well, one good thing about mood swing is: it gives you great ideas, it lands you in the realm of imagination beyond imagination and for a while you see this world as new place to start with. I know all this sounds weird but somewhere I can relate to all this. And I can say the 80% of the mood swings are brought up by memories that burns at the back of your mind. 

You travel the memory lane, get one segment of it -over think it and there you are surrounded by your not so appreciated friend: mood swing. What do I do when I get caught in it? Well, I do all the things I feel like doing at that time and it starts with: not listening to anybody, switching off my phone, deactivating my social networking profile(s), isolating myself, disconnecting myself with external world, long evening walk, no music, just thinking, writing and it kinda brings me back to normal. There have always been a person or people who can make-up your mood to a level and I always keep them away 'cause I would like that person to be me. I don't wanna ricochet between mood swings and a fantasy hope of having people who can bring me back. 

It is good to have somebody help you out when you are in such a phase but it becomes really pathetic to an extreme degree when that somebody is not available on time -you feel obsessed like a child needs blanket. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :) 

4 comments:

  1. Aωesome aгticlе.

    Visit mу ωeb site; ex zurück

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Do you know іf they make any plugins to safeguard аgаinst haсκerѕ?
    Ι'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I'vе worκeԁ hаrd on.

    Any recommendations?

    Taκe а lоοk at my blοg: hemorroides

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, ӏ went tо the beach frоnt with
    my childrеn. I fοund a sea shell and gave it to my
    4 уeaг old ԁaughteг and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Ѕhe placеd the ѕhеll
    to her ear and sсreamed. Τhere wаѕ a hегmit crаb іnsiԁe аnd it pinched hеr еar.

    Ѕhe never wants tо go back! LoL Ι know thіs iѕ
    entirеlу off topic but I hаd tο tell
    sоmeone!

    Fеel fгeе to vіsit my web site chatroullet

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)