“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Breaking The Habit

Hey.. Peeps.. :| I guess I know what my problem is? I expect too much, think too much and get myself in bad mood. As they say –there is always a song that defines you better, so currently “The Forgotten” ♫ ♪ by Greenday fits me. I can so relate with this, love Billie Joe Armstrong. Would like to go to his concert no matter what, and it is something in my to-do-list.

So I was talking about habit, yep! Well, to define a habit: “something that makes you feel good, no matter if it is good or bad and it takes too long to leave like unwanted guests”. “A routine that you follow, and to break it is like going against yourself like working against friction –you know it is not gonna work out but you work till it converts into momentum.”

Its 1:40 a.m. and am insomniac, talking this shit. I have a couple of bad habits, expecting too much more than it is required for example. Gotta leave this, it makes me feel sick. There is a lot in this world to set your heart on, why to set your heart on fleeting things –read somewhere, and it’s true. Well, I have hell lot of work. So many dreams, so many commitments (I made to myself). I know most of the times I talk stupid slash absurd slash meaningless slash shit.

So here I go, breaking my habit of being stupid. Gotta pull my socks up. I have always been in an on-off kinda relationship with a bitch called life. Gotta work it out. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

2 comments:

  1. wish u all the very best for breaking the habit of being stupid... which is one of the integral habit of human behaviour.. :D
    landed here via Indiblogger
    and looks like I would love to frequent your blog for interesting confessions of human beings !! :)

    best of luck again and a reminder again - being stupid is being human ( check Salman Khan and his brand) :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog, thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)