“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Whimsical Mindsets

Hey.. Peeps.. :) As I always say: life never fails to surprise me. Every single day is wrapped with lit’l surprise, some open up into a great experience and some give a lit’l heartache. This week was somewhat like this, full of bad mood swings and whimsical mindsets. I always fail to recognize people, as I’ve mentioned in my previous posts –wrong people were my pick, I gotta learn to elbow out fair weather cocks and escape cupboard love.

But then a fleeting though says me –it is okay, it will be fine, don’t jump your guns, don’t judge people this soon, situations make them what they don’t wanna be, but why then people keep on judging me. Why they don’t wanna walk in my shoes, I ask them to come out of their shoes and walk the world in mine and then judge me ‘cause only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.

Everything that I plan ends into a thing to be planned again and that makes me think why the hell waste time in planning, just do it. Do it whenever you feel like doing, life is unexpected and we don’t have time to plan things. I have hell lot of work with me, mood swings are like they ain’t gonna leave, people have their expectations and that scares the shit out of me and worst part is I can’t share my expectations & demands, PG food sucks, having no chance to go home, and dreams are like sky high, I have a great life.

So many problems are waiting to be solved, as they keep on multiplying day by day. People won’t stop laughing when you fall and they won’t come to pick you up, it should be you who has further to fall to pick yourself up and stand up to begin your journey again. Oh yes! I came across this quote and liked it: I may not be your first, but to be your last would be perfect. –Anon. Well, “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” –Allen Saunders. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

2 comments:

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)