“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Accept The Change Or Be Bored

Hey.. Peeps.. :)A bore is a fellow who opens his mouth and puts his feats in it.  –Henry Ford. I am not good at talking, I talk less and I don’t talk shit. I think a lot –more than normal people do, and I don’t find it boring. There have been people who think that attending party is the best way to divide monotony and they are cool in all possible ways. Well, I don’t think so. Bored are those who don’t accept the change.

There are many things to do that can divide monotony. Life is not beautiful at all but it definitely is a gift and is something we own. I dunno how people get time to discuss about what other people wear, eat and do and I wonder how they drive fun from it. People may find me complicated, they need time actually a long time to understand me and sometimes it is like there is no one who can walk into my shoes.

Okay, lets change the topic. So to tell y’all something new: I just want “Viva La Vida” to be tattooed on my left wrist. I just want to go out, take a break, break the monotony of daily life, dance like nobody is watching, live like am the happiest person on the Earth and be back to blog my new experiences. I am always afraid of making wrong decisions, ‘cause it haunts like anything. I always pick wrong people, trust them and find myself in soup.

But then a part of me wants to go ahead and move on, make mistakes, learn things, know how this world works and then mend my heart and assemble the broken pieces back to normal. And I always do that and maybe that’s why I make so many mistakes. Trust me making mistakes is better than assuming and looking on and doing nothing.

I wake up every morning watching this tree (in image), it makes me feel good as it blooms every day. Mornings are always beautiful and never boring. If you are bored, get up early and have a walk around, listen the silence, dawn chorus, mums humming songs –it will bring you back to normal. And yes, Holi is coming this March end –gotta gift something to my mom-dad & sister. Hope to be a better person as every day passes by. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Nature shows us the way to lead a happy life and the sooner we learn the happier we are:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mornings are fun indeed../
    best way to cheer up :)

    getting bored is worst thing that can happen to people like us :P

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)