“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Being Lonely

Hey.. Peeps.. :) All great and precious things are lonely. –quoted John Steinbeck, well does that mean I am great & precious or am not at all lonely? I feel you are lonely when you have nobody to ask how are you when you are not well. When nobody asks what happened to you and when nobody gives a damn on your absence.

This feeling scares to the core and hurts so deep, and finally we see the whole world as alone and try to convince ourselves that everyone feels the same shit at a certain phase of time. Life never fails to act bitch. I remember a quote by Kurt Cobain –Nobody dies virgin, life fucks all.

Well, I can relate myself with this quote by Jodi Picoult –What was wrong with me? I had a decent life. I was healthy. I wasn't starving or maimed by a land mine or orphaned. Yet somehow, it wasn't enough. I had a hole in me, and everything I took for granted slipped through it like sand. I felt like I had swallowed yeast, like whatever evil was festering inside me had doubled in size.

People say I am mysterious and deep, well I think I can’t keep secrets and I am just open to particular kind of people. I don’t sing my story in front of all, I’d like to if I have decent audience. “Loneliness is the unloneliest feeling in the world, as everyone has experienced it.” –quoted Jarod Kintz. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)
 

6 comments:

  1. Nobody dies virgin, life fucks all.
    I agree and love it. At least I m relieved that I won't die *virgin*. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe that - you dont have to be lonely to be great. Sometimes you find more greatness in life and in yourself when you are with the right people. Sooner or later you'll find out :-). I hope you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alone or lonely?
    i think there is some sweetness and greatness in being alone and still happy...
    when we feel loneliness, maybe it s better to give a pause ...am i enjoying my company in the first place kind of questions to be asked then...

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)