“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, January 21, 2013

Shades Of Solitude

Hey.. Peeps.. :) “Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?” –Haruki Murakami, I just love this quote and it answers few of my weird questions.


Why is it: whenever I am off in the search of novacaine, I want few good lines to read and I can spend hours on Goodreads. Past few days I didn’t logged in to Goodreads, today I am not willing to log out. Why death metal, alternative and operatic music makes me feel more alone. Last week I changed my playlist, I removed all sore songs. Today I am copying my old playlist from past 15 minutes.

People change around, when you are happy they come and ask for the reason –they don’t leave you alone. When you are upset, they ignore like you’d never existed for them. This scares the shit out of me. I hate being a social wallflower, I hate being in such obnoxious situations with those people who play fair weather cocks.

No, am fine. Its just I am missing home. Feeling separated and blah.. blah.. all that my old cry. I won’t waste time to express all that shit. I always say I can never understand people. All the time wrong people were my pick, except few. I hate being so stupid, being so blind. I wish nobody could notice me, no phone calls, no mails, no pings. Am not broken, I am annoyed for making few wrong decisions. I don't cry over my mistakes, I rather prefer learning from them.

Feel like deactivating my Facebook profile, switching off my phone for a couple of days, stop greeting people for few days and then I should decide what the hell is my problem. What should I feed myself to satisfy the hunger of.. Gawd knows what. Do I sound complicated? Yes I do at times, I guess we all do. But I know somewhere it is gonna be fine. 

I gotta take a break from feeling sick and caring for bastards and bitches, feed time to myself and get back to normal with full throttle. “In order to understand the world, one has to turn away from it on occasion.” –Albert Camus, the more I read Camus, the more I love him. Signing out.. may God bless y’all.. :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Shreya,

    Well, all of face difficult times. Life always stretches people like a rubber band, however, the keys lies in bouncing back to normalcy or ground state. That's one of the most important skills to imbibe in oneself. Don't give up on yourself, simply search within yourself for that lost evidence.

    Regards

    Jay
    My Blog | My Entry to Indiblogger Get Published

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shreya,

    You are not at all complicated. You ask what most of us feel, You know the world laughs with you when you laugh but no one cries with you when you cry. So just be yourself and do what you feel is right as per your own conscience. Have no expectations from others and you will never get hurt. I know it is easier said than done. Or choose some good close friends after careful observing.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone -Ela Wheeler Wilson. :)

      Delete
  3. Time spent alone is the time to introspect and find inner peace, Shreya:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. :) Positive thing I read about being alone. :)

      Delete
  4. none can ever get lonely, for loneliness needs solitude to talk to the loner..hrs can whiz past in this conversation without a word being spoken..but the world rarely listens to this conversation...overdose of philosophy I guess :) and excellent idea of "learning from mistakes".....
    "The optimist sees challenge in every difficulty,
    the pessimist sees difficulty in every challenge"
    tc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, and I like the way you express loneliness. I remember last time you commented: Loneliness is an art, no everyone can do. and I so damn liked it. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)