“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No Escape
























It started as fun to see you all the time;
and turned into a secret desire so new,
which then turned into a strong hope;
and now it is a decision to be with you.

We communicate through telepathy;
but there is still something you dunno yet,
I dunno what’s there in your heart;
but this is something I am not gonna forget.

I walked the paths of love bare feet;
Roses are less and thorns are ahead,
but I gotta walk the same road;
‘cause there is no escape instead.

Is there something you wanna tell;
that burns at the back of your mind?
that makes you feel butterflies like I do;
and calling my name from behind?

I’ve started skipping my sleep;
still I dream of you all day long,
there is so much to tell you;
so I am writing you this song.

I walked the paths of love bare feet;
roses are less and thorns are ahead,
but I gotta walk the same road;
‘cause there is no escape instead.

~Shreya ♥
P.S.1. My creation, please do not copy!!
P.S.2. Copyright © Protected
P.P.S. Image: Facebook

14 comments:

  1. Hi Shreya,

    The picture is captivating while the lines are beautiful. In love, people have to go through several obstacles and hardships. Its a survival of the fittest, only the brave ones weather the storms which only love can bring.
    Nice post.

    Regards

    Jay
    My Blog | My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. First few lines had me!
    I love it and totally can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shreya,

    Love is a very strong motivator. And when cupid strikes, there is no escape.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. brought a smile to my face... made me remember those days when I was in love .

    love the way you write...

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice poem again..sometimes your creations reminds me of old bollywood movies :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)