“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Who Is Calling?

Hey.. Peeps.. :) It was 7:30 p.m., two days back when I got a call from an unknown number. I was just reached my PG and I was unlocking the door carrying a bag and other stuff in one hand, supporting the phone from right shoulder. I received the call and found he is some stranger and a cheap flirt. I hate flirts. I replied wrong number and disconnected the call. 

He called again, I disconnected again. As I reach my PG I set my phone on ringing -as whole day I keep it on vibration, I hate phones ringing around in office all the time. Why people just don't keep it on vibration? Anyways, it kept on ringing and I kept on getting irritated. He called the ninth time and I gave him a super dose of abusive words -he deserved. (All that MF, D-Bag and all that I know as per my knowledge. Thanks Google.)

I had dinner and checked my mails and facebook, his number was still flashing on my phone and I was trying to ignore. What the hell he wants? and what the hell he thinks he can get over phone? I just can't tolerate these kinda a**holes. Mom called me, as she calls me daily. I received the call and didn't told all this shit to her, I thought I can handle this shit. I was wrong, this bastard was such a big a**hole.

Finally, he stopped calling for next 2 hours. I thought its okay, its over now. I went to sleep at 1:40 a.m. I was about to sleep and he called me again at 2:14 a.m. C'mon man, what is wrong with you -I screamed staring at the screen. I saved his number with name: "Fucktard". I thought, if he won't stop calling I'll tell his number to my dad and he will take care of this. I was irritated for 2 reasons: 1. Some bastard, fucktard is calling me out of the blues at 2:14 a.m. and 2. I am struggling to sleep. 

I was tired, and I donno when I slept. Again at 6:13 a.m. he started calling, and I was pissed off. He kept on calling me and I kept on disconnecting. I woke up before my alarm rang. Around 7:45 a.m. I messaged his number to my dad. I called dad and told him the whole thing and asked him to give him a super dose -which he deserves. 

Dad called him several time he didn't respond. Dad told me he is not responding my call, if he calls you again you just warn him that this should be his last call else you will inform police. I nodded my head in acceptance, I was getting late for office. Finally dad called me telling me that he spoke to him and warned him in his own way -he (fucktard) won't dare to message again, calling is not even possible. 

I wonder, I told that bastard the same thing my dad told. He didn't stop. My dad told him once and its done. I don't understand how these kinda bastards derive fun from such sick things? Especially if somebody is not entertaining that shit? People say to girls don't go out late night, why don't they just teach their sons some manners, etiquette and morals? Think!! Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :) 

14 comments:

  1. Ugh!!
    That irritating moment :/
    What I do now is straight away give the phone to my dad if I ever receive such calls or my younger brothers.
    I wonder why such retards get phone anyways?
    And what is in words of my brothers and dad that they never dare to disturb me again?
    Opposite the case if I attend the phone.
    Huh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another thing that you can do is block the number from the phone. but give it to your dad just in case the retard changes numbers and calls you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have block number option in my phone. In my previous phone this feature was there. Dad is solution to all such problems. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Shreya,

    Indeed, the girls usually have to face the prospect of their mobile number leaking and getting blank calls from stranger just for the fun of it. Sometimes, it's just innocent pranks which lasts for only 3-4 times. However, sometimes it goes beyond that. Good post.

    Regards

    Jay
    My Blog | My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, for fun it is fine. It should be in limit. Beyond limit, dad is the only treatment ;)

      Delete
  4. This guy is ridiculous. I agree with you. Why can't people teach their children manners?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ridiculous?? He got on my nerves. He was f**ktard :P

      Delete
  5. Too many sick people in the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and there will always be a bunch of such sick people there.

      Delete
  6. Shreya,

    I am sorry to hear this. You did the right thing by informing your father. Once this creep learnt that your father is in picture, he realized what could that lead to. I think there is a provision to block phone numbers on your mobile. If so, you can also use that.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That feature to block is not there in my phone. :(

      Delete
  7. That's the problem in the south asian society - we are taught how not to get raped, but not taught why we shouldn't rape. Women have such a long way to go, but I am glad you are raising your voice, because it starts like that and we need to do that more often :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)