“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Unlaid Plans

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Christmas is coming and yep, my naive plans are almost ready. Tomorrow I gotta go office and then 5 days off.. yay!! I feel like doing hokey pokey dance. There are few weird things going on, and I know they will try to make me feel down but as per my promise to myself I've decided to be happy and I gotta be happy in every damn condition. 

Insomnia again, this week a lot of work and still no sleep. I don't wanna go for sleeping pills, do't wanna be addicted to pills and damage my neuron transmitters. But if another two days I won't get proper sleep, either I'll go mad or I have to take a super dose of Disprin. 

Okay.. am cool, back to happiness. Hmm.. my sister's birthday is in January and I wanna gift her something good. So started savings, no movies no extras. Oh Shit, what about Christmas? Okay, fine after Christmas only savings: Mission sister, lol!!. I like saving and buying something for my family and friends and I hate the expression they give when they don't like the gift -for God's sake at least can't they pretend they liked? *Wink*

Oh yes! Today there was Christmas celebration in office, had a nice time. Oh! God, make me work better as every Christmas passes by. Life is not that bad. :) So its late now, and I gotta try sleeping. Here is my Ipod and here is my bed and here I am turning off my system. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

11 comments:

  1. Merry X mas and a Happy New Year, Shreya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shreya,

    FIVE holidays! So lucky you are. Have all the fun and hope you do catch up with all pending sleep. Remain positive.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five holidays are fun, it was difficult to get. Anyways, I gotta enjoy :D

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas !, happy new year! , let the christmas bells jingle!wonderful habit of saving and gifting I have read several times in your post~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Same to you, its been so long you haven't posted on your blog. Let us know what are you upto. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, merry christmas. what about thinking of taking sleeping pills? not a good idea. Take care. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fаntastic website. A lot of hеlpful infoгmation here.
    I аm sending it to some ρals ans also
    sharing in delicious. And naturаllу,
    thank you tο your ѕweat!
    My page Flight Simulator Game

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello thеrе, just becаme aωare оf yοur blog through Gооgle, and
    found thаt it is really informative. ӏ аm
    going to watch оut for bгussels. I
    wіll appreсiate if уou continue this in future.
    Many peορle will be benefited from yоur writing.
    Cheers!
    Also visit my web site ... work at home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veгy gгeat post. I јust stumbled upοn уοur
    blοg and wantеd to say that I haѵе reаllу loved surfing arounԁ
    your ωeblog ρosts. After аll ӏ'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    My page internet

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)