“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, December 31, 2012

Flashback & Future

Hey Peeps.. :) Wishing all my fellow bloggers and readers a very Happy New Year. So 2013 is coming on the wings of the wind and 2012 is just gonna say goodbye. Well here are the majors of my life in 2012:

1. Left home for job, came to Bangalore in January. Job: January to March was nice, April to December was boring still I love my job. I love what I do.

2. My passion for music grew much stronger, joined guitar classes. Finally I own a Spanish Guitar.

3. Lost few of my very regular readers. My English, my accents, my idioms went from 8 to 6 out of 10. *Sad* 

4. Got total followers 160 after 18 left outs. Net additions: 26 this year. Low -as compared to 2011. What the hell I've done this year -Gawd knows.

5. Knew what my home actually meant to me. Missed my family like hell still no plans to go home.

Okay, here are some of my new year plans:

1. I'll treat idiots with much greater tolerance. 

2. I'll go for walk everyday (I know I won't but still I've planned -my alarm will snooze).

3. No sleeping pills this year, try to sleep naturally.

4. I waste food sometimes, so no food wastage. I gotta respect food. 

5. Music was my first love, is and always will be. Gotta write song(s). 

So these are kinda my resolutions this year. I'll be happy if I'll follow any 3 of these. Fireworks started around PG and yep, I've got cake and cold drink. So here I go, Mom dad are calling for new year wishes.. Woo Hoo.. \m/ Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

10 comments:

  1. I hope you work on your plans and have much more achievements this year :) *Blessings*
    P.S I love guitars. Post a picture of the one u own, if you can :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Sure I'll post my guitar pic soon \m/

      Delete
  2. Hi Shreya,

    Glad to hear that you've got yourself a guitar finally. :)
    However, you have to stay away from taking pills to go to sleep. It's not going to help you. Try finding some other methods of getting sleep.

    Happy New year to you :)

    Regards

    Jay
    My Blog | My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. true. I gotta try natural sleep. :)

      Delete
  3. oh, you're brave on the no sleeping pills, the natural sleeping part...I try that. But am reduced to at least Tylenol to relax my body. Sad, I know. The new guitar sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Oh.. looks like you were an insomniac too.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy life in the New Year! Best wishes, Shreya:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shreya,

    Write what and how you want to without worrying about followers. Wish you all the best to achieve all your plans, specially about walks and no sleeping pills. May 2013 be SAFE and Happy for you.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)