“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas & Cricket

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Merry Christmas! Went to Church today, despite the fact that it was T20 match India Vs Pakistan. Had a nice dinner with roomies, lots of photographs and fun. I owe Lord everything I have. Nice day! Bad match, India lost. Such a nerve wracking match, jumped and screamed when Shoaib Malik was catch out -my scream converted into shit when it was announced no ball. Shit!


Merry Christmas!!
Okay, I am cool. No discussion about India Vs Pakistan match. We planned something else for Christmas and something else happened. None of my plans work the way I want them to work. Oh.. if you are tempted to ask why then in that case my answer is; I dunno, its just so irritating. I got it, I got it. I am not supposed to talk stupid. Ignore! Cut it out. ;)

Hmm.. So I have still not yet decided what am I gonna gift my sister on her this birthday. It is really so confusing to select a gift for somebody. I am really very bad at picking gifts, 'cause most of the time whatever I choose to give; people refuse to appreciate or they don't take it in the way I want them to take it as. 

There are very few people who appreciate whatever I choose for them and my sister is not among one of them, so it is a big problem to decide what to gift her. C'mon people, suggest me something to gift her. FYI: she hates novels, her choice for dresses is like pendulum -always swinging, she is moody -you can make her happy by serving a plate of maggi, and sometimes it can be difficult to convince her to be satisfied even with a princess cut diamond. Signing out.. I hope y'all will do this homework well.. ;) may God bless y'all.. :)

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Shreya and hope it brings a lot of cheer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an exciting day even if your team lost :-)

    Hope you enjoy the rest of the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shreya,

    Merry Christmas to you. Don't worry too much about Team India, they'll keep doing this time and again, it's a part of the game. Keep posting :)

    Regards

    Jay
    My Blog | My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. tomorrow is another match. :)

      Delete
  4. Shreya,

    I know choosing a gift is difficult at times. Hope you can find something she appreciates. Your love is much more than any gift.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Xmas Shreya...
    And thanx a ton, for dropping ur valuable comment there :)

    Noopur
    http://apparitionofmine.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)