“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Being Thankful

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Its 2:20 a.m. in morning and am still not sleepy. Read few articles and logged in to blogger to post my thoughts and divide my loneliness. I feel sick when I don't feel sleepy. Its been 2 days I haven't got proper sleep, God knows what's going on. I won't regret this, anyways Roberta Flack's killing me softly is on loop, love this song.. ♫ ♪

It is sometimes scary to listen the echoes of silence all alone. Gazing outside the window (next to my bed), coconut trees are dancing as they are flirting with the moon -beautiful today and street lights are dim, cold breeze and I can hear the airplanes passing by that pretends to be shooting star. I have always been in love with nature, it inspires me and that's why I love William Wordsworth so much. His write ups means a lot to me.

I donno what I keep on thinking, some weird thoughts, some meaningless codes, some rhymes, some new idioms of my own, about my dreams, wishes and about people around me who mean a lot to me -may be they donno how much they mean to me and I won't tell 'cause I am afraid they would change. I admire them secretly more than they know I admire them. I wish it could be mutual. Well I know am not admirable, *sob sob* ;)

I know I have all the reasons to be happy: I've got a good family, few good friends of mine, I've got a guitar -as per my long well kept wish, I am learning good, doing good, I am thankful few good people came into my life who keep on inspiring me, I am also thankful for those who are jealous of me 'cause they kinda motivate me and remind me that I am better than them in some goddamn way. 

I have always been thankful to Lord for sending all these kinda people to me -to make me feel what actually world is. I trust whatever He does is for my happiness and I owe Him everything I have. Life is good, even if it feels bad. Its like medicine, it doesn't taste good but it heals. I may not pray someday but I wish I would never forget to thank Him for what He has given, even if he takes it away it would be a fair deal. Tryna sleep. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

11 comments:

  1. so very busy with the post .. lol :D .. good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a lovely thought to be thankful while the sleep eluded you:) Wishing you have a nice day and even a better night with sound sleep, Shreya:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shreya,

    With this attitude you will be happy always. And God blesses those who think positive and are thankful.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. well now that is something we all should do



    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)