“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Friday, December 7, 2012

Bark On

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same. -The Fray. December came, winters started. I miss the winter of North region. Did I mention I love winters, well winters are my favorite. Love it. Weather in Bangalore is good. :)

Hmm.. so its been around an year in Bangalore. If I look back into the past, I kinda find it hard to believe that how I managed to live without my family. This was me an year back who never wanted to go away from home. There is no place called home. Seems like I can live without anyone if I can live without my family. 

Life is moving on with its own speed, I am saving best memories. Living and learning. Trying to be a better person, trying to be happy and keep others happy. Wait.. I am happy (FYI). I must say I have been surrounded by varieties of people, they keep adding up new experiences. There have always been some bastards who have nothing to do except being Peeping Tom & back seat driver and pretending to be well wishers. 

Reminds of a song called fuckin' perfect from P!nk which goes like:
Done looking for the critics, 'cause they're everywhere;
they don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair,
exchange ourselves and we do it all the time;
why do we do that, why do I do that.. why do I do that??

I wanna tell people who point fingers on me, dude make sure that your hands are clean. Mind your own Goddamn life and don't fuckin' interfere in mine -'cause I won't stand with a caution seal flaunting some warning. I just can't figure out how people get time from their own life to judge others' life? Sick! I don't give a damn. So keep barking.

It becomes so irritating when they tell you what to do, forgetting their own duties. How do they face themselves? You surely remember your past when you rebuke me in honesty. -Toba Beta. Anyways, I am planning something nice for this Christmas. Not yet decided. Hope I will find some nice plans. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :) 

4 comments:

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)