“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Friday, December 14, 2012

A Copy Of Fake

Hey.. Peeps.. :) "One may be clogged with honey and unable to rise and fly." -Elizabeth Gaskell. As I always say, I can never understand people. Their expression, what is real and what is fake. Sometimes I feel like surrounded with a bunch of fake people who pretend to be real but they are really fake. They pretend to be good and this is the only thing they can do. 

Shakespeare said: be innocent like flower, but be a serpent in it. I guess this is the equation most of us work on. Well, if you follow this -lemme tell y'all: This world worships original. Think!! So many times if I say something, they nod their heads in acceptance. C'mon man, stop pretending. Be a man and raise your hand to ask me to repeat again, else you can leave the room.

I hate people making me feel like they are getting every thing in their ole brains and indirectly giving me a sign -what the hell you are talking about. Well, I would like to tell them -I am talking the shit that your ole brain can't handle. They think they are playing safe, well I am no new comer. Bring it on! Strange thing about pretending is that: the pretender thinks he is successful in pretending; but actually apparently gets confused if others are pretending to be pretended.

I just wonder to an unbelievable limit, how people can be so fake. How can they be available in so many versions, and how I can figure out which is their real one. I would not like to include them in the category of humans, they are articles available in various flavors, colors, sizes, and prices that are meant to be flaunted -just pay and pick yours. If they think they have mastered all the skills of being fake, then why they don't get it that I am faking it too when they ask me to laugh on their fake jokes. 

Being a fake -may portray you a good person, for a while people may go crazy about you but actually you will be another copy of fake. Chatting with a fake ID is fine if you are introducing the real you, but I guess it won't be required then. You are not fake if you are pretending to answer a call when a three year old hands you a toy phone."My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them." -Mitch Hedberg. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

6 comments:

  1. fake exists to add value to original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just have to deal with it. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shreya,

    The world is full of such persons. But one who puts on fake facade finally gets trapped into it himself or herself believing that to be real. One can lie to others but when one can lie to self that is the end of his or her existence.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)