1. Left home for job, came to Bangalore in January. Job: January to March was nice, April to December was boring still I love my job. I love what I do.
2. My passion for music grew much stronger, joined guitar classes. Finally I own a Spanish Guitar.
3. Lost few of my very regular readers. My English, my accents, my idioms went from 8 to 6 out of 10. *Sad*
4. Got total followers 160 after 18 left outs. Net additions: 26 this year. Low -as compared to 2011. What the hell I've done this year -Gawd knows.
5. Knew what my home actually meant to me. Missed my family like hell still no plans to go home.
Okay, here are some of my new year plans:
1. I'll treat idiots with much greater tolerance.
2. I'll go for walk everyday (I know I won't but still I've planned -my alarm will snooze).
3. No sleeping pills this year, try to sleep naturally.
4. I waste food sometimes, so no food wastage. I gotta respect food.
5. Music was my first love, is and always will be. Gotta write song(s).
So these are kinda my resolutions this year. I'll be happy if I'll follow any 3 of these. Fireworks started around PG and yep, I've got cake and cold drink. So here I go, Mom dad are calling for new year wishes.. Woo Hoo.. \m/ Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)