“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Woo Woo Mumbo Jumbo

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Life never fails to surprise me. Today I attended one of my best friend's marriage, till yesterday I wasn't sure about going. But I just wanted to see her how she looks like in wedding dress. As expected she was looking nice, though I told her "you are looking aunty", same to you -she replied (smiling & posing to camera). Ah.. what the hell is this (her remark, staring at my dress) -Just shut up and smile, cameras around (I roared).


Well she was not less than a celebrity today and we were like die hard fans waiting in an endless queue. I had a nice time over there. Life is not that bad, right? I love it when life gifts me such beautiful surprises out of the blues. :) It makes me feel like, am in a primary class and somebody had birthday today and I got chocolates. Remember those school days?? 

Yesterday night till 1:00 a.m. I and my roomies were discussing what I am wearing and all the boring stuff -all those earrings, hair-do and all. Few people advised me to be more girly they mean people who wear earrings and love make up are girls, well -is it? And finally they made a conclusion, that if a girl falls in love then she likes dressing up, make up and all. I donno. But I don't think I gotta fall in love for make up. Big deal.. huh?

I hope I satisfied their expectations today to look like a complete Indian girl, I guess many of them can die in peace now.. Lol!! Whatever, I am me and would like to be myself. All I try is that I should be right -if not all the time then at least most of the times. Be yourself, be comfortable -that's what I believe. I am not gonna change for a bunch of people who have no commitment to stay. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

4 comments:

  1. This is extremely hard to read because of the font color :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shreya,

    Be yourself is what I believe in. One should never do something just for acceptance by others or to please them.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. if somebody does then he will never be his own.

      Delete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)