“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

One Bullet

























Who I am so that people will care;
about me and love me in return,
I gotta buy a kerosene can;
pour it all around, let the memories burn.

It crosses my heart all the time;
I shouldn’t breathe it anymore,
there is too much to complain about
but who’s got time to hear to my core.

I gotta buy a gun, or rent it for a day;
and shoot one bullet to my heart,
just one bullet, just one bullet;
and I’ll rest in peace as I’ll depart.

Why does it bother me;
let them do whatever they wanna do,
I must leave them on their own;
and live mine too.

Gotta know who’s gonna miss me;
If no one, whom I’ve to blame,
I call it life and try to live it;
they keep on playing and call it a game.

I gotta buy a gun, or rent it for a day;
and shoot one bullet to my heart,
just one bullet, just one bullet;
and I’ll rest in peace as I’ll depart.

~Shreya
P.S.1. My creation, please do not copy!!
P.S.2. Copyright © Protected
P.P.S. Image: Facebook

8 comments:

  1. That was a deeply felt poem but life is for living and life is beautiful if only we take the time to look. Enjoyed your blog

    http://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.in/2012/11/sometimes-i-wish.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. very painful... it immediately reminded me of Aiswarya Rai in Mistress of Spices... the color and the burning of house...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shreya,

    Right you are in saying " I must leave them on their own;
    and live mine too." So NO Bullet but a good hug from someone who understands you.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed
    reading it, you might be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark
    your blog and definitely will come back very soon.
    I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice evening!


    Feel free to visit my site - st augustine MMA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good information. Lucky me I found your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

    Check out my web page; Fityemek

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)