“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Strings ♫ ♪

Hey.. Peeps.. :) All of the 6 strings of my guitar describes six voices of mine, EBGDAE is how it has been called. I can just lean my chest to the soundboard and strum the strings and the world disappears, and everything seems to be okay. 

Today, I got my first Spanish guitar -black, medium, Granada guitar.. ♫ ♪. So now I am gonna download the chord notes of my favorite song(s) and gonna play all day long. What my first song gonna be? 21 Guns -Greenday? Only Exception -Paramore? Ah.. there are so many, I donno ;) As if I am expert at Guitar. People say: dream big, I dreamt and slept. Lol.. ;) -PJ!! Okay, this is how my guitar exactly looks like. Nice, no? Of course it is, jealous? *tee hee*. I am just so happy. Yes I am.. :) \m/ 

Music was, is and will be my first love.. forever, no matter what. :) There has been time, when am damn busy with work, with so many things I just donno but I always make time for music. If I work or not, sleep or not but there is not a single day I haven't listened to music -happy, sad, hurt.. whatever, music was always there where no one else was. :)

My morning starts with alarm -alone in this bed is my alarm tone, I listen Opera music while having breakfast, and till I reach office I listen some kind of music. I leave office and music again, at room at least 2-3 songs are there that has conquered my mind for at least a weak, so it makes me dance, jump or at least shake me a bit. 

Night.. after prayer and before sleeping I use to listen R&B, soul, CCM, Country music. Sometimes Gothic & death metal also, otherwise metal stuff is for evening. :) ♫ ♪ Love music, life is beautiful else meaningless. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

6 comments:

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)